For someone so embedded in the digital world, it’s a shame I’ve left this so long. As I’m embarking on a new journey into ai, thought it a good time to start a new chapter.
Been doing a lot of reading and would recommend
- Scrum: a Breathtakingly Brief and Agile Introduction by Chris Sims & Hillary Louise Johnson
- The Elements of Scrum by Chris Sims & Hillary Louise Johnson
- THE LAWS OF SIMPLICITY by John Maeda
- THE USER’S JOURNEY STORYMAPPING PRODUCTS THAT PEOPLE LOVE by Donna Lichaw
- DESIGNING AGENTIVE TECHNOLOGY – AI THAT WORKS FOR PEOPLE by Christopher Noessel.
As you can see from the reading list, also changing gear and working in an agile way as well. Only 2 weeks in so only just getting started, very exciting and all new. That said, exhausting too.